Expandable Capacity up to
X - Stream Charging
X - Boost up to
Power for the
Take on the great outdoors with the EcoFlow RIVER Pro. This portable powerhouse comes in at 16.8lbs and packs a 720Wh capacity. Double up to 1440Wh with an extra battery whenever you need more juice for the long haul.
With a 600W AC output, RIVER Pro makes easy work of powering your essential devices. Need more power? Turn on X-Boost to power high-wattage devices up to 1800W. And if you’re settling down and making camp, you can power up to 8 devices at the same time from one single unit.
EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream technology brings in more power from the wall, going from 0–80% in 1 hour, and to full in 96 minutes.
In a rush? No problem. Plug in RIVER Pro to your car outlet to charge up on the go.
Peace of mind.
The EcoFlow battery management system has a proven track record in challenging environments, regulating current, voltage, and temperature in real time. This gives you a reliable battery that you can use both indoors and outdoors, whatever the occasion.
on the go.
The EcoFlow app makes outdoor power even more convenient.See what your unit sees with real time metrics on how it’s being used.Your phone becomes a remote control that works from anywhere.
Different power stations have various conditions that prompt the fan to start running of fan operation, for RIVER series, you can set that manually in the app, or set it to always be on.
For DELTA (1300), the fan will turn on when the internal temperature is greater than 45°C.
Yes, but please note:
– The transfer switch should be connected to the power station’s AC output port;
– You should disconnect the circuits from the grid before they are supported by the power station;
– The total power consumption of the circuits should not exceed the output power rating;
– The output will not be grounded if the power station is not connected to the grid.
We do not have an official solution for wind turbine charging yet. However, a DIY solution is possible at your own risk. Just ensure the wind turbine connects to the EcoFlow DELTA’s XT60 input port (same as the solar panel charge port). And the input power is under 400W 10-65V DC 10A max for DELTA series and 200W 10-25V DC 12A max for RIVER series.
No, this is because the car charging and solar charging cables share the same input (XT60 outlet).
Yes, we recommend connecting 2 same units in series at most. Furthermore, please also note:
1. The slave unit must be fully charged before being connected.
2. Must not charge the main unit when the slave is connected.
So far, DELTA Pro/Smart Home Panel/Solar Tracker have a bluetooth module and can connect to the app via bluetooth. Other models without bluetooth can connect to the app via IOT or Direct Connection.
You can connect the power station to the app in three ways—Direct Connection mode, IOT mode, and Bluetooth (only for DELTA Pro).
Please check the link below for our app user manual. Connection modes instructions are provided in detail on pages 4-9.
APP user manual :
In addition, we have a video tutorial on this topic here:
Discharge the unit to 0%, then charge to 100% until there is no input.
Perform three times SoC calibration by doing three complete charges and discharges.
1. To prolong the battery life, we recommend that you use and store the product in an environment of 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, discharge the product down to 30% and then charge it up to 60%. Continue to follow this procedure every 3 months. Units that are not charged and discharged for more than 6 months will no longer be covered under warranty.
3. For safety reasons, please do not store this product in an environment above 45°C or below -10°C over a long period.
1. Please check if there are external high-power electrical appliances. If the power of the connected electrical appliance is about the same as the battery capacity, the battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. Perform a complete charge and discharge for an SoC calibration.
1. The battery needs to be charged.
2. If the AC and DC power buttons are turned off, without any input or output for 120 minutes, the product will automatically shut down.
3. Check if you set a standby time on the app, which can be adjusted under System Standby.
1. Check if it is caused by insufficient battery. If it is, charge and turn it on again. If the charging fails, please follow the instructions on charging failures as seen in the previous question.
2. If there is no response after you short press or long press (3 seconds) the Main Power Button, please contact [email protected]
1. If it is charging from an AC outlet, confirm that the AC switch is turned on. The same goes for DC outlets.
2. If the AC or DC switch is turned on, and it still cannot be charged, please confirm whether the output power of the power station meets the wattage requirements of your device
3. When the power from a DC source and car charger is less than 1 watt, the charging power will not be displayed.
4. When the screen displays an overload alarm, it means that the charging power is too high. Please shut down and cool down for a while or try using a low-power device, then try charging again (for example, shut down and cool the power station for 30 minutes and restart, if there is still an overload prompt, please provide a screenshot or video and contact [email protected]
5. The AC switch will turn off after 12 hours if the power of the electrical appliance is less than 10W because the power detection is equivalent to having no power output. At this time, the switch needs to be turned on again.
1. Make sure that the battery setting function in the app is set to 100%. You can set this in the app.
2. Perform SoC calibration three times by fully discharging and charging the battery.
To fix this, try charging and discharging the unit 3 times. If it still occurs, please provide a video demonstrating the issue and contact [email protected]
When the car is out of power, you can use a dedicated jumper cable to charge the car battery. The charging time is about 15-20 minutes. Customers should use their own jumper cables, not sold by EcoFlow. (Not recommended by EcoFlow) (Note: When charging, do not start the car, otherwise it will cause the battery to malfunction)
Apart from the home grid, car charger, and solar panel, you can also charge RIVER Pro with a generator or inverter as long as it can provide 220-240V (50Hz/60Hz) AC power, and it should be a pure sine wave. While charging RIVER Pro, you should ensure that the AC input power is higher than 800W. If slow charging is enabled, ensure that the input power is higher than 140W.
It means it can act as an emergency power supply (EPS). When your unit is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, the unit automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds. That means anything connected will not have power for 30 milliseconds. Desktop computers and data servers will turn off in this 30ms window. It is recommended that only one device is plugged in to avoid overloading.
1. When charging or discharging, it charges/discharges the one with low voltage first, then the battery itself (device) and then it charges/discharges the extra battery and main unit at the same time.