Expand Your Horizons
X - Boost
X - Stream
Double up or go lightweight.
Powers 80% of what you love most.
It's the world's
Battery Management System
Performance plus safety.
Control from afar
The EcoFlow app makes outdoor power even more convenient.See what your unit sees with real time metrics on how it’s being used.Your phone becomes a remote control that works from anywhere.
EcoFlow RIVER Max Plus
Need something a little larger?
RIVER Max has a bigger brother. EcoFlow RIVER Max Plus. With the same form factor, RIVER Max Plus has a larger capacity at 720Wh, longer cycle life, and comes in white.
1. Press IOT Button again to try reconnecting with power station.
2. Use another phone hotpot as a router. If you can connect the device to the hotspot network, it means that your router Wi-Fi is not 2.4 GHz. In this case, you can modify the router setting.
When your portable power station is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into it are powered from the grid and not its battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, the power station automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with stable power usage.
1. Please use or store the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product in an environment temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C.
Please gently wipe it with a dry, soft, clean cloth or paper towel.
Yes, power station supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, portable solar panel, etc. However, when the battery of the machine is low or is about to run out, it is best not to output while connecting to DC charging (solar/vehicle charging); at this time, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
Different power stations have various conditions that prompt the fan to start running of fan operation, for RIVER series, you can set that manually in the app, or set it to always be on.
For DELTA (1300), the fan will turn on when the internal temperature is greater than 45°C.
We do not have an official solution for wind turbine charging yet. However, a DIY solution is possible at your own risk. (As long as wind power meets our input XT60 port and AC inlet requirements of the power stations)
No, this is because the car charging and solar charging cables share the same input (XT60 outlet).
Yes, we recommend connecting 2 same units in series at most. Furthermore, please also note:
1. The slave unit must be fully charged before being connected.
2. Must not charge the main unit when the slave is connected.
So far, DELTA Pro/Smart Home Panel/Solar Tracker have a bluetooth module and can connect to the app via bluetooth. Other models without bluetooth can connect to the app via IOT or Direct Connection.
You can connect the power station to the app in three ways—Direct Connection mode, IOT mode, and Bluetooth (only for DELTA Pro).
Please check the link below for our app user manual. Connection modes instructions are provided in detail on pages 4-9. APP user manual : (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1996/9707/files/APP_user_manual_updated1103.pdf?v=1635933130)
In addition, we have a video tutorial on this topic here: https://youtu.be/9oUPsj8FlTk
Discharge the unit to 0%, then charge to 100% until there is no input.
Perform three times SoC calibration by doing three complete charges and discharges.
1. Please check if there are external high-power electrical appliances. If the power of the connected electrical appliance is about the same as the battery capacity, the battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. Perform a complete charge and discharge for an SoC calibration.
To fix this, try charging and discharging the unit 3 times. If it still occurs, please provide a video demonstrating the issue and contact [email protected]
1. The battery needs to be charged.
2. If the AC and DC power buttons are turned off, without any input or output for 120 minutes, the product will automatically shut down.
3. Check if you set a standby time on the app, which can be adjusted under System Standby.