400W Portable Solar Panel
Power at hand.
RIVER mini has a huge 210Wh capacity for its size. That’s about six times more than a standard powerbank, while still being small enough to throw in a backpack. The big difference? It’s got a whole lot of outlets. Speaking of outlets…
300W Output (600W X-Boost)
Take wall outlets anywhere.
Power devices that require up to 600W with X-Boost turned on. That’s TV’s, games consoles, laptops or even a coffee maker. Make use of the USB, DC outlets and wireless charging pad and you can power up to 8* devices at once. Camping just so much more comfy.
*Assumes RIVER mini (wireless), the standard RIVER mini charges up to 6 devices at once.
Charging is a chore, so we made it faster.
Plug RIVER mini in with the AC charging cable and get a fast 0–80% in 1 hour flat. That’s quicker than you can pack your bags.
Safety just got smarter.
Voltage, temperature, and current. It’s all automatically managed so you can push RIVER mini to the max and have peace of mind while doing so.
Controls in your pocket.
Control and monitor your RIVER mini from anywhere you’ve got a Wi-Fi connection, all via your phone. Just download the EcoFlow app and you’re good to go. Away from the web? Connect via peer to peer and you’re still good.
Different power stations have various conditions that prompt the fan to start running of fan operation, for RIVER series, you can set that manually in the app, or set it to always be on.
For DELTA (1300), the fan will turn on when the internal temperature is greater than 45°C.
Yes, but please note:
– The transfer switch should be connected to the power station’s AC output port;
– You should disconnect the circuits from the grid before they are supported by the power station;
– The total power consumption of the circuits should not exceed the output power rating;
– The output will not be grounded if the power station is not connected to the grid.
We do not have an official solution for wind turbine charging yet. However, a DIY solution is possible at your own risk. (As long as wind power meets our input XT60 port and AC inlet requirements of the power stations)
No, this is because the car charging and solar charging cables share the same input (XT60 outlet).
Yes, we recommend connecting 2 same units in series at most. Furthermore, please also note:
1. The slave unit must be fully charged before being connected.
2. Must not charge the main unit when the slave is connected.
So far, DELTA Pro/Smart Home Panel/Solar Tracker have a bluetooth module and can connect to the app via bluetooth. Other models without bluetooth can connect to the app via IOT or Direct Connection.
You can connect the power station to the app in three ways—Direct Connection mode, IOT mode, and Bluetooth (only for DELTA Pro).
Please check the link below for our app user manual. Connection modes instructions are provided in detail on pages 4-9.
APP user manual :
In addition, we have a video tutorial on this topic here:
Discharge the unit to 0%, then charge to 100% until there is no input.
Perform three times SoC calibration by doing three complete charges and discharges.
1. The battery needs to be charged.
2. If the AC and DC power buttons are turned off, without any input or output for 120 minutes, the product will automatically shut down.
3. Check if you set a standby time on the app, which can be adjusted under System Standby.
1. Confirm whether the app is connected to the device, please refer to the “”””app cannot connect to the device”””” operation for specific steps
2. Provide a video explaining the fault and the SN (serial number) to [email protected]
1. Try pressing the IOT button again to reconnect to RIVER mini.
2. Use another mobile phone to change the hotspot connection. If the mobile phone changes the hotspot connection, it means that the router WiFi at home is not 2.4Ghz and cannot be used. Please modify the router configuration.
3. If none of the above methods work, please provide a photo of the serial number at the bottom of the device and contact [email protected]
1. Long press the IOT button under RIVER mini’s screen for 3 seconds until the WiFi icon on the screen flashes, confirm that RIVER mini’s WiFi is turned on.
2. Try using your mobile phone near RIVER mini, search for the WiFi signal starting with “”””EcoFlow”””” to connect to RIVER mini, and follow the prompts to connect.
3. If you cannot find RIVER mini’s signal, you can restart RIVER mini or try with another mobile phone.
4. If none of the above methods work, please provide the serial number photo at the bottom of the device and contact [email protected]
1. Please check if there are external high-power electrical appliances in use. If the total power of the connected electrical appliance is about 210W, the 210Wh battery will run out in about 1 hour. This is normal.
2. If the AC power button is kept on, RIVER mini will run out of battery in about a day from self-consumption.
3. Try fully discharging and charging the battery three times to recalibrate.
Ensure the remaining capacity falls within the range of discharge/charge level on the app, if not expand the range to 0-100%
The use of communication equipment or equipment with electromagnetic interference, such as walkie-talkies and electromagnetic wave generators, will disrupt the power supply. You can use an extension cord to use the device at a distance.
In addition to wall charging, car charging, and solar charging, other equipment such as generators or inverters can be used if they output 220–240V (50Hz/60Hz) of sine wave AC power. When charging RIVER mini, X-Stream needs the AC input power to be greater than 400W.
1. Please check if there are external high-power electrical appliances. If the power of the connected electrical appliance is about the same as the battery capacity, the battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. Perform a complete charge and discharge for an SoC calibration.