220w Bifacial Solar Panel
Bifacial Portable Solar Panel
Easy to Plug
Portable Solar Panels
Power your everyday appliances at home and off-grid with sustainable solar energy.
More energy with a two in one bifacial design.
EcoFlow’s 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster.
*The above data shows the panel’s rear side solar gain using different surfaces.
Built to last.
The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels with half the thickness of traditional tempered glass. Capable of withstanding heat up to 300°F , it’s safe to say it can resist the elements.
Rear Side Heat Dissipation
Power Degradation Over 10 Years
*Compared to standard portable solar panels.
It’s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
More than a carry case.
It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you
arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
And it’s waterproof too.
It can only hold one solar panel.
Our Solar Tracker supports third-party solar panels that are up to 94.4 x 43.3 inches (2.4 x 1.1m) and 55.1 lbs (25kg).
1. Please note that portable solar panels must be placed outdoors. They cannot charge a power station if placed indoors without exposure to sunlight.
2. Check whether there is a connection issue and then try again.
3. Confirm whether the input voltage and amperage match the specification of the portable power station. Also, check whether the positive and negative terminals are connected in reverse.
4. Check the display for error prompts and resolve the issue accordingly.
5. Third-party cables longer than 3 meters should have a wiring harness with a diameter of 6.5 mm and a wire diameter of 4 mm², otherwise there will be no input power on the display screen.
6. If the portable solar panel still does not work properly after trying the above steps, connect the portable power station to a car outlet using the XT60 port. Contact after-sales for help and send a video of the steps you have carried out.
Charging power is affected by the strength and angle of the light. To increase output power, choose a time of day when the sunlight is strongest (hours around noon), and keep the portable solar panel positioned 90° to the sun. Try not to use the portable solar panel on cloudy days or in shaded areas.
When storing the portable solar panels, be careful to fold the portable solar panels and then put them in the bag with the junction box and wiring harness facing upward.
1. The operating temperature range of the portable solar panels is -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F). Handle them gently during use, and avoid dropping, puncturing, or bending them.
2. Do not use portable solar panels on cloudy or rainy days. It is not recommended to use portable solar panels when light levels are low, because the input power is very low.
They’re made from monocrystalline silicon which is more efficient than polycrystalline. New materials like EVA and ETFE protect against high temperatures, corrosion, sunlight, as well as damage, which ensures that they can be used outdoors for long periods. They have a waterproof rating of IP67 and are also resistant to dust and UV rays.
Yes, if they (1) can connect via the same solar connectors and (2) can support the amperage, voltage, and wattage that an EcoFlow solar panel outputs.
1. Get the most solar power by facing your panel perpendicular to the sun without obstructions like trees or glass in between.
2. Use the carrying case to set your portable solar panels at an angle when the sun is lower in the sky (early morning or late afternoon), and lay them flat in the hours around noon.
3. Portable solar panels are most effective when the sun is high in the sky.
1. The portable solar panel’s output power is about 80% of the rated power in strong, vertical sunlight. For example, a 110W portable solar panel has an output power of around 90W.
2. In partially cloudy weather, approximately 20-30W.
3. 5-10W in cloudy weather.
4. Raining/evening: 0W
When the current input power of the portable solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. The standby power consumption may be higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and damage the battery.
It’s compatible with all EcoFlow portable power stations, and any other portable power station that can connect with solar cables.
The solar tracker connects to the portable power station with an solar cable as well, and can be connected in series or in parallel the same way solar panels are.
The Solar Tracker has been rated for IP54 water resistance.
The Solar Tracker draws power from the attached solar panel to charge its battery, which means it can still rotate even if the sunlight isn’t that great.