110W Portable Solar Panel
Up to 23% High
Easy to Plug
Portable Solar Panels
Power your everyday appliances at home and off-grid with sustainable solar energy.
With an industry-leading up to 23% conversion rate, it’s far lighter and approx. 10% smaller than similar portable solar panels on the market. That means a faster, easier charge wherever you are.
Take it camping, on a road trip or in your backyard with a case that doubles as a stand. Unzip and prop up your panel at just the right angle to ensure maximum solar coverage.
Waterproof & durable.
Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this panel is IP68 certified. That means we dunked it underwater for 72hrs in lab conditions. Just to make sure*. Built with a high-strength composite, it can take a beating too. That’s an all-weather ready panel designed to stand the test of time.
It comes with a carry case too.
On the go? Keep your panel folded up and protected while you hit the road. Save valuable trunk space and go easy knowing your panel is safe. Once you arrive, simply unfold, prop up and start generating clean, green electricity,
High-Efficiency Solar Cells
Capture more rays.
It can only hold one solar panel.
Our Solar Tracker supports third-party solar panels that are up to 94.4 x 43.3 inches (2.4 x 1.1m) and 55.1 lbs (25kg).
1. Please note that portable solar panels must be placed outdoors. They cannot charge a power station if placed indoors without exposure to sunlight.
2. Check whether there is a connection issue and then try again.
3. Confirm whether the input voltage and amperage match the specification of the portable power station. Also, check whether the positive and negative terminals are connected in reverse.
4. Check the display for error prompts and resolve the issue accordingly.
5. Third-party cables longer than 3 meters should have a wiring harness with a diameter of 6.5 mm and a wire diameter of 4 mm², otherwise there will be no input power on the display screen.
6. If the portable solar panel still does not work properly after trying the above steps, connect the portable power station to a car outlet using the XT60 port. Contact after-sales for help and send a video of the steps you have carried out.
Charging power is affected by the strength and angle of the light. To increase output power, choose a time of day when the sunlight is strongest (hours around noon), and keep the portable solar panel positioned 90° to the sun. Try not to use the portable solar panel on cloudy days or in shaded areas.
When storing the portable solar panels, be careful to fold the portable solar panels and then put them in the bag with the junction box and wiring harness facing upward.
1. The operating temperature range of the portable solar panels is -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F). Handle them gently during use, and avoid dropping, puncturing, or bending them.
2. Do not use portable solar panels on cloudy or rainy days. It is not recommended to use portable solar panels when light levels are low, because the input power is very low.
They’re made from monocrystalline silicon which is more efficient than polycrystalline. New materials like EVA and ETFE protect against high temperatures, corrosion, sunlight, as well as damage, which ensures that they can be used outdoors for long periods. They have a waterproof rating of IP67 and are also resistant to dust and UV rays.
Yes, if they (1) can connect via the same solar connectors and (2) can support the amperage, voltage, and wattage that an EcoFlow solar panel outputs.
1. Get the most solar power by facing your panel perpendicular to the sun without obstructions like trees or glass in between.
2. Use the carrying case to set your portable solar panels at an angle when the sun is lower in the sky (early morning or late afternoon), and lay them flat in the hours around noon.
3. Portable solar panels are most effective when the sun is high in the sky.
1. The portable solar panel’s output power is about 80% of the rated power in strong, vertical sunlight. For example, a 110W portable solar panel has an output power of around 90W.
2. In partially cloudy weather, approximately 20-30W.
3. 5-10W in cloudy weather.
4. Raining/evening: 0W
When the current input power of the portable solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. The standby power consumption may be higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and damage the battery.
It’s compatible with all EcoFlow portable power stations, and any other portable power station that can connect with solar cables.
The solar tracker connects to the portable power station with an solar cable as well, and can be connected in series or in parallel the same way solar panels are.
The Solar Tracker has been rated for IP54 water resistance.
The Solar Tracker draws power from the attached solar panel to charge its battery, which means it can still rotate even if the sunlight isn’t that great.